Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Little Magic Beans

I'm not a caffeine addict but I love the taste of coffee....in every shape or form. From chocolate covered beans to cafe con leche, coffee warms me on wintry days and keeps me cool walking to work. It's a companion when I'm chatting with my sister, my mom or my best friends. It doesn't judge when I'm slamming away on my keyboard in the morning -- replying to the umpteenth email. Those magic little beans make me feel happy and...

I'm lovin' it.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

  1. Those little beans are magical. They keep you awake, calms your nerves and it was the coolest thing to drink when you were young because it makes you feel like you are growing up. It is the connection that stands in between soda when you were young and alcohol when u are old enough. hahaha

    ReplyDelete